We have expanded our facility seven times since 1970, and built a new 60,000 square foot building in 2007. The additions have allowed for the most technological advances and efficient operations in order to accommodate the needs of our customers. Wise Harness Solutions is committed to expansion and growth to ensure the production of the highest quality wire harness at the best value.
Our Facility & Equipment
- 60,000 square foor facility
- 10 wire/cable cutting lines
- 30 terminal applicator press machines
- 18 braiding machines
- 4 sonic welding machines
- 100% continuity checked
- Electronic testing equipment*
*Please contact us for details about our extensive testing capabilities.
- Production Capability: 3 shifts, 5 days a week or more
- High volume assembly process
- Low volume or one-off assembly process
- Prototype development
- Serial number control
- Direct ship
- To your facility
- To your customer
- To your customers’ customers
The industry places the highest demands on the flexibility of automated wire assembly, requiring that it be possible to process many different cables and terminals without changeovers, just-in-time, for batches of any size. Komax developed the highly flexible Zeta 640 and Zeta 650 for this reason. They allow automated processes and batch or sequential production without the need for changeovers, cutting the manufacturing time by up to 50 percent.