Wise Harness Solutions opened a new plant inside the Bella Vista Manufacturing Campus run by Tetakawi in 2021.
- Bella Vista is located in Empalme, Sonora, Mexico near the Sea of Cortez.
- Initial plant is a 25,000 sf facility.
- Production began in 2021.
- Current Employment at 42 FTE’s
- 9 Indirect Employees
- 33 Direct Employees
- Area has hundreds of Experienced Wire Harness Production Employees available.
- WHS has a Highly Experienced Wire Harness Plant Manager.
- Our Quality Management System in Mexico will be ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
- Our Continuous Improvement Focus is on Two Main Goals:
- Low External Defect Rates
- Management Continues to Invest in People, Equipment, Technology and Tools to Support the Main Goals.
- WHS has made Significant Investments in 3D printing, Smart Lights, Monitors, and Cirris Test Equipment to facilitate:
- Faster Set-up Times
- Faster Employee Development
- Faster Assembly
- Lower Internal PPM Defect Rates
- This same Investment will be made in our Empalme Location.
- Automatic cut/strip machines
- Hot stamp and Ink jet wire marking
- Pull force and crimp height testing for terminals
- Ultrasonic welded splices
- Inline Cirris testing during assembly process
- 3d printed test fixtures
- 24 and 36 carrier braided loom
- Battery cables
- Control and dash panels
- We Continually Get High Marks from Customers for Our Communication.
- A Flat Organizational Structure Allows us to Deal with Revisions/Issues Very Timely.
- Customer Service is Embedded into our Engineering Group to Speed the Transfer of Information and Improve the Technical Expertise of the Representative on the Phone.
- Orders will be Placed in the same Method they are today making the transition seamless to our Customers.